USI has the following open positions in our Construction Inspection Team:
Construction Inspection Intern – Civil/Construction Management Major (Fort Wayne Area)
Construction Project Manager -New Graduate (Fort Wayne Area)
USI Consultants, Inc. is seeking a self‐motivated, energetic Construction Project Manager. The
qualified applicant will provide construction management and inspection services for our clients on
infrastructure projects. We are looking for an organized individual who is ready to step into a
project management position after college. We expect the applicant to be a competent project
manager who is ready for the next step in his/her career. USI is proud to provide our employees
with exciting and challenging projects; along with a family‐oriented small company culture.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
- Work within a team environment to manage the construction phase of projects for state and
local clients. The candidate will lead and manage the financial, scheduling, and technical aspects
of the project.
- Serve the owner’s on‐site representative, and as a liaison between the project owner, public,
- Conduct progress and scheduling meetings as needed.
- Complete daily reports of construction activities using Sitemanager or Appia.
- Complete financial management of the contract, by generating, approving pay estimates and
- Ensure the project is constructed according to the plans, and specifications.
- Perform and/or observe asphalt, soils, concrete and other material testing.
- Assist with the coordination of utility relocation efforts.
- Efficiently and clearly be able to communicate project status items to the Construction Team
- Contribute to a positive company culture.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Science (BSCE) in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering Management, or
- Successful completion of six INDOT Certified Technician exams with 6 months, or have a BSCE.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of organization
- Professional work experience as an intern in civil engineering, or construction management.
- Working knowledge of INDOT Standard Specifications, Standard Drawings, and Construction Memos
USI Consultants, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Benefits include profit
sharing, flexible work hours, paid holidays, professional organization memberships, medical/dental
benefits, short‐term and long‐term disability, term life insurance and traditional/Roth 401(k). If
you would like to apply, please send your professional resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to submit your professional resume for future consideration, please send it to: email@example.com